New, the guitar tab app for Windows that allows guitarists to split their tab into, er, tabs, and set their song to time, without needing to understand 4/4, beats per minute, staves and quarks. It’s easy, just add in your tab, set the timings you want in real world seconds and press the play button. Save your tab alongside a video from the musician or instructor, open it up in a single click.
Save the timings separately from the tab, so that you can try different play lengths. The files are also saved as flat text files so that you can take them with you wherever you go.
FreeFollow is the app where the tab follows along with your playing. No pressing page down in the middle of a song!
Three ways to play:
- Manual mode – change tabs with a shortcut
- Quick mode – quickly enter the time to switch from tab 1 to 2 and 2 to 3
- Workflow mode – five tab changes between any tabs
Two ways to save:
- Quick save – save the selected tab’s contents
- Project save – save all tabs and video link as one file so that you can always refer back easily
Many more features:
- Make notes on your song (and save with your tab)
- Save the times which you changed tabs
- Fill in the form below to download free
- Quick link to Windows Sound Recorder
- Save your workflow separately to your tab so that you can try different times with your song
Be the first to try Guitar Tab App
It’s early days still, but as avid guitar players, we’re keen to continue this project, and keen to keep it free as well. To do so, we need your help! Please fill in the form above to obtain you copy. We’ll contact you to see how you’re doing with it, but will avoid the spam. We never give contact details to others.