Working Title Quibbon™ is an add-in for Microsoft Outlook 2010 or 2013. Essentially, it allows you to put favourites in your Outlook ribbon, so that at a single click, you can access the things you use every day, those internet sites, documents, jpegs, videos, applications, really anything at all.
We’re sure we don’t need to tell you the value of favourites, so bringing this into Outlook is a real boon to ease of life and your own productivity.
So why wouldn’t you buy it? Well, here are a few reasons:
1. You love the minutes you spend unnecessarily clicking to get to the things you use every day. You get a shudder of delight every time you click the mouse, the more clicks the better. The idea of limiting that behaviour makes you sad.
2. You enjoy it when more efficient people get promoted ahead of you, you’re just that kind of generous person.
3. You want to avoid free time as much as possible, there’s nothing worse in your eyes than the freedom to have hobbies and a life outside work.
4.You never use things like the internet, folders on your computer, calculator, anything at all really. You don’t need to navigate anywhere on that box-like thingamajig your grandson insisted on cluttering up your living room with.
5. You don’t use and have never heard of Microsoft Outlook, possibly you’ve never heard of Microsoft, do they make silicone microwaves?
6. Your job demands that absolutely nothing is ever used more than once, ever. Anybody who uses the same thing regularly, such as a manual, or an internet site, is automatically fired, on the spot, possibly the ground swallows them up as well.
7. You hate low cost, intelligent applications; only the expensive ones will do for you. Actually, if that’s the case we can solve this for you and quadruple our prices, just for you. If you’re one of these people, please let us know!
8. You don’t want a reminder in your ribbon, always in view, because you love forgetting things that are important. It’s a fun challenge to think up new and plausible excuses for regularly letting everyone in your life down.
If you don’t recognise yourself in any of these points above, why not try Quibbon™ free today.
Gain more free time instantly and make notes in Outlook quickly. This offer is available until Quibbon’s official release on 4 June 2013.
To accept this offer, simply contact us. Either reply to this blog or get in touch with us through Twitter @wotiso.
Is the ground swallowing you up? If not, then what are you waiting for?